Sunday, June 13, 2010

That Girl Is Poison!

When is Michelle Bachmann up for re-election? I pray that it is soon. In addition, I pray that they have a few mental health orderlies waiting and standing near the podium when she loses the race with one of those strait-jackets and a muzzler made of steel with just  two little bitty holes so she can breathe and take her straight to a padded cell in an insane asylum and throw away the key.

If Minnesota votes her back in again, I would recommend that tourist bypass that particular place for vacation, take another driving route, and don't even stop over there because anyone who would vote for her is not playing with a full deck themselves.  After all who wants to be in the company of a bunch of crazy folks whose elevator is stuck on the thirteen floor.

"BACHMANN: Hey, I took karate when I was 17 years old, I am dangerous"
~~Elyse Siegel, Huffingtonpost~~


So what! Michelle I hate to be the one to break this to you, but so did a whole lot of other people, that includes children five years old,  senior citizens, and those that live in the hood.  There are people in the USA that have taken all forms of martial arts including kung fu, along with boxing, archery, target practice, and plain ole street boxing.  Oh yeah, there are people very skilled in using various weapons that include martial arts weapons, knives, razors, etc. I guess she didn't learn that African Americans were the first to embrace the Asian culture of martial arts back in the day and the reason why people begin to take an interest in martial arts in the first place.  Dummy!  Black folks were the main ones into Bruce Lee movies for entertainment.  Therefore, Michelle you are not as dangerous as you think you are. 

I swear Michelle either fell off of a banana boat, her momma dropped her, or she is missing a few chromosomes. Evidently, it has never occurred to her that President Obama was raised in an Asian country. Isn't martial arts their everyday ordinary method of fighting? It's not exactly the generic type learned here in the USA. You ever notice how calm and discipline our President is? I bet that stepfather of his taught him as a child some real martial arts.  It is a skill that requires a great deal of discipline, and calmness something she lacks mouthwise and in her rash actions and thought pattern.

Therefore, if I were her I wouldn't be so quick to write a check that her behind may not be able to cash. Judging from those solid formed guns on Michelle Obama's arms and knowing how black women are about their man, I think Bachmann better take heed and leave that woman man alone. I'm just saying! What's with her anyway always wanting to get physical with the President. I wonder if it is one of those subconscience, lusting, substitute desire thingees that falls under the category of one of those Sigmund Freud theories.

Judging from all of the dumb statements Michelle makes, she  more than likely is an inept opponent in Karate who didn't get pass a 10th Kyu (wearing a white belt).  I seriously doubt that she made it from 1 to Dan (in a black belt).  Her mannerism is goofy and clumsy, there is nothing graceful about Michelle that gives the impression of someone dangerous in even an elementary form of karate. Now, I admit she is crazy and well...she does have some skills in being psychotic in nature, but then that seems to come natural to her because she is crazier than a road lizard and somewhat mentally challenged.

"Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) said that she could take out President Obama if she were ever caught in the mind-boggling and improbable scenario of engaging the nation's leader in a physical fight." ~~Ben Shapiro, Big Government~~

Michelle has a dangerous habit of using threatening language of violence that is alarming, especially towards the President of the United States of America.  Why the secret service men haven't arrested her for those threats or the Congress hasn't kicked her out is beyond me  Maybe, if  someone splashed a bucket of permanent BLACK ink on her face, they'd take action and lock her crazy behind up.  Although, I guess until someone does that she'll continue to be a menace to society and make her threats of violence towards the President in public with no form of reprimand or arrest.  Where is Cynthia McKinney when we need her?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol, I love the picture Granny. I don't think even Michele Bachman knows what she is saying most of the time. Out of all the numerous amount of times she has contradicted herself, it's amazing to me that people still follow her.
It just shows the idiocy of the people who vote for her.
C'mon Minnesota, show us that you're not all dummies! Get rid of this loon!

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Thank you Bryan! LOL! That Bachmann is definitely a piece of work, and I'm still trying to figure out why they ever voted for her in the first place.

Black Diaspora said...

Granny, that was funny. When I thought my laugh was over, you said something else to kick-start it again.

Bachmann's a strange fish. She stays out of water, flopping around with one insane remark after the other.

I'm with you. I don't know how she keeps getting reelected. It just goes to show that people don't do their homework, and just keep voting in the incumbent: It's easier than actually following voting records, or listening to them when they speak.

I hate to disappoint you, but Bachmann was recently reelected, and this was after making that stupid statement on MS-NBC that she would like the media to take a closer look at congresspersons, to identify those who are pro-America and anti-America.

"Michele Bachmann is a Republican congresswoman from Minnesota who came to national attention during the presidential election of 2008, after a television appearance in which she encouraged the media to "take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out, are they pro-America or anti-America?" She was running for re-election in Minnesota's 6th district that year, and the remarks sent more than a million dollars in donations to her opponent in the race, but Bachmann won anyway."

I don't know who's worse: Bachmann, or those ninnies who voted for her.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

LOL! I know, I had to laugh myself when I wrote it and couldn't stop laughing. When I wrote it, I couldn't help thinking about how silly and dumb Bachmann is and it baffles me to this day why anyone would take her serious enough to vote for her, unless they are missing a few chromosomes themselves. Nevertheless, she is dangerous, but not in the way she is thinking she is. While I was surfing the net, I discovered that a lot of people in Minnesota are not pleased with her and are embarrassed by her. They said that she hasn't done not one thing for Minnesota and blocked a lot of good benefits that would have been beneficial for that district. She might not make it the next election.

Anonymous said...

HAHA, the Loony Left always resorts to caricatures and classless mockery because they have no real message. Pathetic that the LEFT has allowed this monkey of a president to do to this once proud nation.... Obama can go straight to hell.