Monday, October 3, 2011

Fox News Wants To Tar & Feather Black Men

Looks like Fox We Make It Up News is out to tar and feather Van Jones. Only this time, they trying to get him hurt by their violent Fox Nation followers that act more like the Gestapo when you read some of their comments on some screenshots taken over at Fox Nation:


~~Fox Nation~~

~~Fox Nation~~

Van Jones is an intelligent, decent, and hard working young black man.  The young man has some very innovative and creative ideas and an awful lot to offer to our society.  I pray that he gets to use and make his contribution of those talents to our society. 

Back when the Jim Crow laws were in effect, Southern whites got away with threatening and murdering blacks because the law was on their side and a lot of times the law was an active participants in those crimes against blacks.  Blacks had no recourse as far as the law was concerned.  Sometimes you can't help but wonder if those Jim Crow laws are silently in effect, now, because not too long ago Fox Nation had these pictures on display:

~~Screenshots, Fox Nation~~

and this one:

~~Screenshots, Fox Nation~~

So, why aren't these people over at Fox not being hauled in and locked up?  Because if this were a Black, Hispanic, Asian, Cuban,Pacific Islander, Iranian, Arab, Native American, etc., their behind right about now would be being tried in MSM court of opinion and the prison jailers would be getting their cells ready or the undertakers standing in line to collect their remains.

When I read those comments or see pictures like these over at Fox Nation, I feel like I've stepped into an uncivilized place and left civilization. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that those people over there are barbaric Neanderthals. 

8 comments:

Redeye said...

"Sometimes you can't help but wonder if those Jim Crow laws are silently in effect, now,"


Yep.

Anonymous said...

"When I read those comments or see pictures like these over at Fox Nation, I feel like I've stepped into an uncivilized place and left civilization."

No, it's just the continuation of Jim Crow, which actually is coming back stronger than ever. I am afraid that we might be headed for even worse times as a race. And it's not going to be pretty.

I hope you are keeping up in your prayers and thoughts of God?

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

After all is said and done fear wise, it is us that have failed ourselves if we give into their fear mongering and hatred. Our own leaders several decades ago did not die and bleed march after march and protest after protest just so we could run like scared mice now. I dont know what the rest of you will be doing but I will be standing tall! standing strong! Standing the truth of knowing that I do not and will not be a victim of ignorance and scared off by a few choice words!

We must not look into the darkness of a portion of our people, but focus our efforts on the portion of our people filled with the light of black justice!! I am not scared or afraid! I certainly aint FOOLED either!!


Stand tall granny and continue using your platform to educate and expose the super ignorant!!!

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

My Love is So Raw:

Preach it! Granny gone be standing with you because it is in my blood and part of my inheritance.

Anonymous said...

Granny, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HAULING FOX NEWS IN? IS IT ERIC HOLDER? FROM COMMENTS I HAVE READ RECENTLY, ISN'T HE IN A LITTLE TROUBLE HIMSELF?

Anonymous said...

Granny did my question to you stump you? was my question too difficult?

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Anonymous, how old are you? Smh! You really need to get you a dog or some type of hobby. Seriously!

Anonymous said...

granny, what will it take to get your attention? I've been trying for years and you take your time answering me. Sometimes you don't even answer. I lose a lot of sleep when you do that.