Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Beware of False Prophets Who Come In Sheeps Clothing!

Pat Robertson's fake azz is at it again.  Apparently, he claims that he has been given a word from God telling him who the next President will be. When is Pat gonna quit PROFITLYING?  No where in the bible does it say a wolf will hear his voice and you sir fall under WOLF. Blood Diamond thief!

Granny putting her church hat on and climbing up on top of her soap box to take a few minutes to straighten out a few things.  Y'all bear with me for a second. 

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." A ravenous wolf is a person that preys on the gullible to feed their greed and who hides malicious intent under the guise of kindliness. 

A party that caters to the rich and could care less about the poor and downtrodden (oppressed) does not exactly line up with the word. That's all I'm gone say and I'm getting down off my soap box.

Can someone please tell me why Republicans think that they have to insult or disparage black people in order to gain votes in Post-racial America?  Rick Santorum thought he'd follow the old Republican Reagan Manual and bring up the old "Welfare Queen Myth" that Reagan made up to oppress poor people.  Nevertheless, shouldn't Santorum be preaching that to Corporations since they are the real "Welfare Queens"? 

"I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money; I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money."~~Rick Santorum~~

So, does that mean that he wants black people to work for free?

Does that mean that he is going to create more jobs in America, by bringing back all the American Companies from China, Japan, Mexico, Haiti, Indonesia, wherever these companies have gone? The biggest handouts in history were the Homestead Act, GI Bill, which were all exclusively programs for whites, and that includes the "FDR New Deal" too.  However, now America gives the biggest handouts to Corporations in the form of welfare.

Yup! Do they seriously think that will get the black vote?  Methink not, unless they are a Uncle Tom or are demon possessed with self-hate. Smh!  The Republicans might as well hold their campaigns at Klan rallies.  Nevertheless, I hate to break this news to Santorum, but being poor and on welfare crosses all color lines in America, blacks are not the majority of welfare recipients, poor people and I'm sure that ALL poor Americans would appreciate a job.

Lately, I've been hearing the Republicans and that one half Republican/half Libertarian Paul claiming that President Obama is responsible for excessive expensive entitlements meaning Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid.  I am convinced now that the Republicans and that half Republican/half Libertarian need mental therapy.  Yup, they've made a believer out of me that they have truly lost it.

Or do they have suffer from a mental block because I could have swore that  FDR and Johnson signed those entitlements into law. Nonetheless, it would be interesting to hear the Republican's version of how President Obama is responsible for acts that two Presidents in the past signed into law.  I bet it's a doosies. 

And they wonder why minorities never vote for them.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Granny, as usual you have exaggerated and overstated what the Republicans are all about. They are NOT racists just because you say so and you have no facts to prove they are, esp. Rick Santorum and Ron Paul...both of which can easily defeat Obama.

Isn't that the Real reason you want to brandish them as racists, to help your racist President win in 2012? Forget it. He won't win. He's done too much damage to the American people, esp Blacks.

My God woman, haven't you had enough of Obama's lying?

Anonymous said...

What color is God? cause your picture of Him is White and you don't like Whites. I suspect you have a lot of distrust and trouble with that God within you....so sorry. But I suppose many of your followers do also...so sorry.

The Magic Negro said...

"What color is God"

Nowadays according to Hollywood, he's always Black. Usually, he's Morgan Freeman.

Roderick said...

Granny said..A party that caters to the rich and could care less about the poor and downtrodden (oppressed) does not exactly line up with the word.

How about the party that actually is run by the rich, and uses poor people as props with which to beat the middle class?

The republicans are the party of millionaires, but the democrats are the party of billionaires. To them, posturing on the welfare of the poor is a way to demonstrate their moral superiority to the bourgeoisie and to ease the guilt of their vast wealth. They don't make their money by wages so they can piously call for higher taxes which they wont pay. They allow the teachers unions to run the schools for their own benefit because they send their children to Sidwell Friends. They push for for Affirmative Action in college admissions and job hirings because their kids will get legacy admissions and jobs at dad's firm.

The modern democrat party functions to assuage the consciences of the super rich while maintaining the status quo power structure. They hate middle class America and seek its destruction.

It is from this group that the evil that afflicts America eminates. As Thomas Aquinas said, "Inordinate self-love is the cause of every sin".

Pride shall be their fall. We must not let America fall with them.

Black Diaspora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Black Diaspora said...

Anonymous said..."What color is God"

Oh, you Anonies, must I school you on everything; have you no knowledge, no wisdom, no enlightenment, no understanding.

If you don't go within, you go without.

What color is God?

Take a pick: God is everything seen, and everything unseen.

Black Diaspora said...

@Granny: "Can someone please tell me why Republicans think that they have to insult or disparage black people in order to gain votes in Post-racial America?"

Granny, before your thread was highjacked by Anonymous commenters, and I responded to some of their inanity, I was going to say this, to your statement above:

After coming in second in the Iowa Caucuses, Santorum really believes he's riding high.

His major supporters are Evangelicals (social conservatives), and he's taking dog-whistle stabs at blacks, gays, women-rights groups, and any other social rejects (according to their definition) that this group loves to dump on.

It's the same group for whom Ricky Perry dressed up in his Sunday-finest, fake piety to impress.

Santorum wants to court them now, now that Ricky Perry has fallen out of grace, barely registering in the Iowa Caucuses, coming in just ahead of John Huntsman, who finished dead last with one percent of the votes.

I guess there's no freeze like a brain freeze to cool off your likely supporters, and put the fire out from under your candidacy.

Just think: There's an electorate out there for whom this kind of thing (Santorum's dog whistles) resonates.

I don't know who disgusts me more: Santorum, or those to whom he's whistling.

Anonymous said...

BD, "I don't know who disgusts me more: Santorum, or those to whom he's whistling."

You confuse your disgust of Republicans with your fear of the goodness of Republicans. You should learn how to pray for your soul and Granny's too. That way you won't be afraid anymore for the sin of being a Democrat and an Obamaholic. May you both find peace in 2012.

Anonymous said...

Never lose sight of the goodness and moral potency of Santorum for he has come to save many of you on Granny's blog. I am so glad I am a Black Conservative because I have a grand opportunity to save some of my people. Brotha BD, I hope you will be my first convert.:)

Black Diaspora said...

@Anonie: "I am so glad I am a Black Conservative because I have a grand opportunity to save some of my people. Brotha BD, I hope you will be my first convert.:)"

Conservative, perhaps, but black, that's a stretch. You may have the passion and the zeal of a fire-brand revivalist, but I'm not in need of salvation, as much as you're in need of attention.

I suppose posting to blogs generates more excitement than playing with your Wii.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

@Anonymous 5:30:

"What color is God? cause your picture of Him is White and you don't like Whites. I suspect you have a lot of distrust and trouble with that God within you....so sorry. But I suppose many of your followers do also...so sorry."

I had made up my mind up that I would ignore assinine statements and accusations. However, just this one time I'm gone reply to your statement and that's it.

First of all, God according to the bible is a SPIRIT, and therefore, I don't think a specific color applies to him. Second, the bible said that ALL men were created in his image; therefore if ALL men were created in his image he could be every single color...white, black, yellow, brown, red or no color at all. Third, I used a cartoon and you just assumed that I'm specifying and attributing a specific color to God.

You called me racist because you want me to stop talking about injustices, discrimination, and color arousal (racism), but guess what? I'm not going to stop pointing it out until it ceased to exist. Judging from your take on something as insignificant as a cartoon and the lack of color in it, you need to do a little soul searching within yourself because your accusation evidently applies to you.

Anonymous said...

BD, "Conservative, perhaps, but black, that's a stretch. You may have the passion and the zeal of a fire-brand revivalist, but I'm not in need of salvation, as much as you're in need of attention.

I suppose posting to blogs generates more excitement than playing with your Wii."

What are you saying, that I am lonely and need attention? I AM Black but you folks won't accept me. However, Jesse Lee Peterson and Rev Manning both love me. Folks like you and Granny are the reason we are so fragmented and divided.

Anonymous said...

Granny, "First of all, God according to the bible is a SPIRIT, and therefore, I don't think a specific color applies to him. Second, the bible said that ALL men were created in his image; therefore if ALL men were created in his image he could be every single color...white, black, yellow, brown, red or no color at all. Third, I used a cartoon and you just assumed that I'm specifying and attributing a specific color to God."

Good point. But where in the bible does it say that ALL men were created in his image? How can that be when Whites control the earth and others?

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Genesis 1:27

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

mankind = The human race; humankind.

Anonymous said...

Granny, "Genesis 1:27

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."

What's interesting about this is that nowhere in the Bible does it say, "God created man equally." Do you think that is why Whites control the earth because God did not create us equal?

I mean, we DO look different from white folks. We were slaves and later lived under Jim Crow. Now, we are the most unemployed and the poorest and least educated. How do you explain this if it wasn't meant to be? I am sure BD will agree with me.

Very interested said...

BD: I am surprised at your response on January 5; to the annons question, for it is my belief that sometimes the ignorant cannot be enlightened.
Therefore, to engage these people is only an exercise in futility, and limits the amount quality discourse.
Your blog and grannies blog are two of my favorite sites.
Please do not allow the various annons to bring down quality of your blogs.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Evidently, the trolls ignored my warning, but I'm not playing. All that namecalling and playing games on here is not going to be tolerated. If you can't discuss the topics in a mature and intelligent manner, you will be deleted!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Very interested said...
BD: I am surprised at your response on January 5; to the annons question, for it is my belief that sometimes the ignorant cannot be enlightened.
--------------

You are right, that's why we anons are here, to try to enlighten folk who inhabit a liberal bubble sealed off from the truth.

Some of y'all are pretty determined to remain ignorant, but we have to try. It's because we care.