Wednesday, November 16, 2011

If You Can't Beat 'Em...Cheat!


I never thought I'd see the day when a valid ID to vote would be a gun permit.  So that means that the little fellow in the above picture can vote too.  Yup, he can just crawl on into the voting place on election day, crawl up to the table, get his ballad, crawl into the voting booth, and cast his vote. 

The GOP party of bigots is taking us back to after Reconstruction when black folks was fleeing to Liberia to get away from their crazy ass because of guess what?  You got it!  Voter suppression!  Back during that time, politicians was rigging the votes to put their party in power, maintain their position, and enforced it with violence.  As desperate as the GOP party is right about now...well, you never know what they might try next.

Nevertheless, I guess they must feel that they wouldn't win this election unless they cheat, so they've decided to pull an old school on folks.  Yup!  The GOP party does not want to share the power.  Nope! They are trying to do everything in their power to make sure that America is run by ONE party with obstruction and suppression. They are dead set on reaching that goal.  If Americans sit back and let them...that is. 

They plan on taking us back so far in history by changing laws and the Constitution.  Already, you can see  in states where the Republicans are governors how they are at work and have tried to accomplish some of it. What's sad is that the majority of the GOP party wouldn't know the Constitution if it was staring them in the face or wrote down on every wall and sidewalk in America.  But I betcha they could tell you every single detail on green paper money because they sold themselves to the highest bidder.

I couldn't even stomach their debates because it was more like watching spoof.  To tell you the truth, I think my one year old great-granddaughter would run circles around them in the intellect department.  BTW, she watched it with me.  She tugged on my arm, pointed to them, threw her hand up facing the tv, and said, "Talk to the hand!"  And requested that I put on Yo Gabba Gabba. 

BTW, that Penn State incident with the child molester really upset me.  You mean to tell me adults witnessed those incidents and did not say a mumbling word.  What kind of people are they that witnessed it, but kept silent?  They need to fire every last one of them.  When adults stands back and let another adult sodomize a child, they are not worth two dead flies in my book.  There are some really sick people out there and children are not safe.  There is no way I could have stood back, witnessed something like that, and kept silent.  Nope! 

7 comments:

Redeye said...

I wonder how many black folks have gun permits compared to white folks?

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Redeye:

Probably not very many.

Redeye said...

I wonder how much a gun permit cost? I'm sure they aren't free....and they say it's not a poll tax.

Anonymous said...

"I wonder how many black folks have gun permits compared to white folks?"

Just about every Black has a gun, whether it is legal or not.

Redeye said...

If just about every Black had a gun, whether it is legal or not maybe we wouldn't be in this mess. The right to bare arms, remember? :)

Armed and Dangerous said...

That's "bear" arms, Dumbeye

rikyrah said...

tell it, Granny!!

as many people as possible need to reveal the GOP ridiculousness.

it is VOTER SUPPRESSION 2012.